Brittany coming into the world

Brittany coming into the world
The day the world instantly became a better place. When Brittany hatched.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I don't know

I dont really know what to do, this is my first blog, and I am just doing this because my family is all getting one. I figured I might as well join. I guess I will just talk about what is going on. I am a teenage college student who is trying to find a job, but is having great difficulty. I am sick of sitting around at home, but all my friends are still in school, or already have jobs, and I have nothing else to do. I am glad I have family around, its fun to be around them again. I am stressed about school and being broke, but I am sure it will all work out in the end. Anyways, thats my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment